Friday 20 November 2009

Writer's Lounge - 1st Edition

Hi All,

First thing thanks for all who submitted their stories, I have presented the relevant ones below as links. These are really great! The others I received were not stories so I didnot post them, I am sorry but this is strictly for short stories.

Second thing, sorry I am two days late to post this edition, was busy in office stuff.

Those who submitted post 15th of Nov, will be posted in next edition.

So here goes...

Welcome to the November 18, 2009 edition of writers lounge - only short fiction stor.

Lucynda Riley presents The Alien Princess meets the Werewolves posted at The Alien Princess.


Toni presents Crayons melted over candles (A Love Story) posted at What's your story?.

That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of writers lounge - only short fiction stor using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.

Technorati tags: , .

2 comments:

  1. pass !!

    i dont have a clue as to what's happening here..

    What's this all about mr.Afaq..

    One simple formula to pull the crowd is to.. sit down..put your thoughts in.. and write some simple..cool things about life.. that would make everyone relate themselves to..


    All this..is not working.. and hope you realize it soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah, nevermind...
    This is one of the ways to promote your site esp blogsite.. nothing is happening here, except that I provide links to others sites.. And nothing else...

    If I just update my blog, everyday, even with good content, my friend no one will read it unless I market it.. so relax dont think of this too much.. good that you passed it!

    ReplyDelete

So..What's your point?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails